I finished the pair of socks for myself. They are very plain - stocking stitch, using a free Regia pattern available with the yarn. I'm pleased with them and they are very cosy. The only slight downside is that I cast on a bit too tightly on the first sock, making it a little hard to pull on. Must remember to make a point of casting on more loosely next time.
I had some left over yarn, and just managed to squeeze a matching pair of socks for Little Cherub out of it. I had to scale the pattern down as the smallest size was still considerably larger than her little feet, but it came out well. I had all of about 18 inches of spare yarn when I finished!